Accu Chek, Active, Diabetic Strips - 50 Pcs
Collect 3.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ACTIVE 50 STRIPS NEW
- ACCU CHEK
- Health & Wellness
- Diabetic monitoring
- The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size than the previous version.
- See test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if your test strips are expired or if you’ve underdosed, re-dose within 10 seconds, set pre-and post-meal reminders to test, and more.
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include underdosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
- The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
- Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2003.1
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable.
- You will need an Accu-Chek diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
- 30 % smaller than previous Accu-Chek Active meters with a 10 % bigger display.
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Check the use by date on the test strip container.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrows.
- The meter turns on and beeps.
- When the blood drop symbol flashes, perform a finger prick with the lancing device.
- Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
|Product Function||Glucose Measuring|
|Product Form||Test Strip|