Accu Chek, Diabetic Pain-Free Lancets, Safe - 200 Pcs
Collect 7.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is Accu chek safe t pro uno?
- It is a needle to get a blood sample.
- Needles to get a blood sample to measure the blood glucose level.
- 200 needles.
- Virtually pain-free lancing.
- Low risk of skin damage.
- Manufactured for precise entry.
How to use:
- Remove the needle cap and use it directly.
- It is a chronic disease and if you have diabetes, it means that you either do not have enough insulin or that your insulin does not work in a way that allows the sugar to be separated from the blood for transport to the cells.
Types of diabetes:
- Type 1, in which the pancreas does not produce any insulin at all.
- Type 2, in which the pancreas produces insufficient insulin, or insulin stops functioning properly.
- Gestational diabetes is a temporary condition in which women's insulin becomes less effective during pregnancy.
Common symptoms of diabetes:
- Frequent urination.
- Severe thirst.
- Severe hunger.
- Lack of attention and loss of focus.
- Tingling of hands and feet.
- Slow wound healing.
|Product Function||Blood Sampling|