Accu-Check, Instant, Blood Glucose Monitor - 1 Device
Collect 10 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is the Accu chek instant machine?
- It is a sugar analysis machine.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- The result is given in 4 seconds.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
How to use:
- Insert the strip into the device and then the finger is pricked and the blood sample is placed in the designated area.
- It is a chronic disease and if you have diabetes, it means that you either do not have enough insulin or that your insulin does not work in a way that allows the sugar to be separated from the blood for transport to the cells.
Types of diabetes:
- Type 1, in which the pancreas does not produce any insulin at all.
- Type 2, in which the pancreas produces insufficient insulin, or insulin stops functioning properly.
- Gestational diabetes is a temporary condition in which women's insulin becomes less effective during pregnancy.
Common symptoms of diabetes:
- Frequent urination.
- Severe thirst.
- Severe hunger.
- Lack of attention and loss of focus.
- Tingling of hands and feet.
- Slow wound healing.
|Product Function||Glucose Measuring|