Accu Chek, Performa Strips For Sugar Analysis - 50 Pcs
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- PERFORMA 50 STRIPS
- ACCU CHEK
- Health & Wellness
- Diabetic monitoring
- The Accu-Chek Performa system serves as an accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use tool for monitoring blood glucose levels.
- The Accu-Chek Performa meter and test strips with advanced chemistry provide people with diabetes with a reliable, 5-second test with proven sample sufficiency detection, wide hematocrit and environmental ranges, and a minimal sample volume of 0.6 μL.
- Additionally, the system delivers accurate results with alternative sites, such as the palm and forearm, thereby allowing people with diabetes to test with less pain.
- No Coding required
- Measuring time 5 sec
- Large, easy to handle test strips
- Small sample size 0.6 μL
- Test averaging 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Pre- and postprandial flags, general event flag, and control solution flag
- 500 Memory test results
- Measuring range 10 – 600 mg/dL
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device.
- One clear expiry date
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Check the use by date on the test strip container.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrows.
- The meter turns on and beeps.
- When the blood drop symbol flashes, perform a finger prick with the lancing device.
- Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
|Product Function||Glucose Measuring|
|Product Form||Test Strip|