Acti-Lance Diabetic Lan Universal - 23 G - 200 Pcs
Collect 8.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Acti-lance diabetic lan universal 23g 200
- Diabetic lancets
- Safety lancet
- Safe and sterile lancets for one-time use for capillary blood sampling.
- Easy to handle: Intuitive 2 step operation.
- Sterile: Needles are gamma sterilized, fully covered and protected with a sterility tab.
- Efficient: an adequate blood sample with just a single push of the button.
- Safe: No possibility to reuse.
- Gentle: Electro-polished and a silicone-coated needle are linearly driven to assure lower pain and quick healing.
- Reliable: Risk of misuse or receiving an incorrect blood sample is eliminated through a unique, patented, self-destructive activation mechanism.
- Safety lancets are single-use devices for capillary blood sampling.
- Easy to handle: intuitive activation, low firing force, no lancet loading required, 2 step operation only.
- Minimized pain: ultra-sharp and silicone-coated needle, double spring mechanism to ensure high puncture speed and eliminate needle vibrations.
- Sufficient to lance once: different color-coded versions, right needle exposure length, adequate blood flow.
- Self-destructive mechanism excluding the possibility of reuse sterilized reliable sterility protector.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Twist off the protective cap and pull it straight out.
- Place Acti-Lance® on the desired puncture site and press the top push button to activate the device.
- Gently apply intermittent pressure near the puncture site to obtain the required blood volume.
- Acti-Lance® Universal is perfect for most of the common tests done with capillary blood including blood glucose, cholesterol, hemoglobin, blood group classification, coagulation tests, virology tests and many others.
Size/ Pack content
- 200 PCS