Al Diafa, Ginger With Honey, Tea Bag - 25 Pcs
Collect 0.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ALDIAFA GINGER WITH HONEY 25 BAGS
- Herbal ginger with honey powder
- Hot drinks
- Put one or two bags in a glass 150 ml then pour boiling water and leave it for 3-5 minutes
- It is recommended keeping the tea bag inside the glass even while drinking to get a higher concentration of the active substances
- Icy drinks
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water over 6-8 tea bags into the jug and leave for 4-6 minutes
- Remove the tea bags from the jug
- You can add sugar as you like
- Add ice cubes or get cold in the fridge
- Tea is one of nature’s most noble gifts to mankind. History records that Tea was consumed by, Han Dynasty Emperors in China as early as 2nd century BC.
- It was used as a medicinal beverage in ancient China.
- Its healing properties were discovered by the Chinese and was then used as a frequent drink in order to prevent any common illnesses.
- It was then popularised around other large Asian countries such as Japan, Korea, and Vietnam before spreading to western nations such as England.
- Tea is a historic beverage, which has evolved both in technology and in the way it’s consumed to fit the requirements of modern-day.