Allerderm, Gloves Cotton & Vinyl, Xl Size For Sensitive Hands - 1 Pair
Collect 2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
• It is a cotton glove for sensitive hands.
• Cotton gloves.
• Cotton glove for sensitive hands.
• One pair of gloves.
• Contain one pair of gloves first 100% cotton & second vinyl.
• Cotton is the one who touches the skin of the hands.
• Used for all skin types.
• Prevents allergic reactions.
How to use:
• Cotton is worn first and vinyl is worn afterward.
About sensitivity of the hands:
• The main cause of hand allergy is direct exposure to allergens such as detergents and some non-cotton gloves.
Some symptoms of the sensitivity of the hands:
• Redness of the skin of the hands.
• Peeling of the skin in some cases.
Causes of the sensitivity of the hands:
• Some skin conditions: People have atopic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
• Detergent: Direct exposure to some types of detergent leads to an allergy.
• Use gloves not suitable for hands skin.
• Use cosmetics that are not suitable for the skin of the hands: Example of non-medical preparations.
Prevention of sensitivity of the hands:
• Use cotton gloves: When washing and direct exposure to allergens.
• Stop allergen exposure.
• Use of medical and therapeutic preparations: To prevent allergies from happening again.
|Product Function||Hand Care|