Aloedent, Toothpaste, Anti-Staining Smokers - 100 Ml
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Aloedent Anti-staining Toothpaste For Smokers
- Ideal toothpaste with natural ingredients to suit all oral and dental needs.
- It is rich in natural cactus extract 100%.
- It the best choice for smokers suffering from stains.
- Potassium salts: decreases pain sensation.
- Soft silica with fine particles: helps to remove stains on teeth.
- Natural Cactus Gel Extract: helps maintain the health of the mouth and teeth.
- Natural tea tree oil: antiseptic and sterilizing effect.
- Co Q10: resists gum and tooth infections.
- The main components are natural.
- Helps resist oral infections.
- Safely removes teeth stains.
- Helps get rid of harmful bacteria that may cause tooth decay.
- Reduces bleeding and gum infections.
- Promotes the healing of gum and mouth.
- An English product with European quality.
- Natural herbal formula.
- Free from harmful substances.
- Free from sweeteners, colors and industrial flavors.
- Free from preservatives.
- Free from alcohol, Triclosan, and SLS.
- 100 ml.
Benefits of using toothpaste daily
- Toothpaste is a necessary product that has to be used daily.
- It helps to keep your teeth clean and protect your mouth from infections and diseases.
How to use the brush and toothpaste?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleanser.
What is tooth decay?
- It is one of the most popular problems recently.
- Teeth start to decay and filled with pores.
- This is caused by the acid produced by the natural bacteria in the mouth (this acid is normally released to help digest food residues in the mouth) but this acid erodes the enamel layer (outer layer that protects the tooth), which leads to pores in the teeth (Dental cavities).
Symptoms of tooth decay
- Intermittent or permanent pain in the teeth or gums.
- The smell of bad breath and the sensation of a non-desirable taste in the mouth.
- The sensitivity of teeth due to hot or cold drinks.
- The appearance of pores or caries in the tooth.
Some causes of tooth decay
- Do not take care to clean the teeth periodically.
- Nature of food or drink like sugars, carbohydrates, honey, and cake.
- Fizzy and energy drinks.
- Eating just before bedtime without cleaning your teeth especially in children.
- Lack of following-up with the dentist.
How to avoid tooth decay?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.