Aptamil Ar Anti-Regurgitation Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Aptamil AR Anti-Regurgitation Milk, 400g
- Baby Care
- Baby Milk
- Aptamil Anti Regurgitation (AR) is a formula for special medical purpose for infants with regurgitation and is specially designed to reduce the incidence or severity of regurgitation in bottle-fed babies.
- Aptamil AR for infants with Regurgitation contains a special agent which thickens in the baby’s stomach during digestion and prevents the occurance of reflux.
- Infant formula milk
- Suitable from birth onwards
- For infants with regurgitation
- Baby Food Stage: Stage 1
- Size: 400g
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degrees celcius)
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
- Always discard unfinished feeds
- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding