Aptamil Ha Hypoallergenic 2 Follow On Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Aptamil Ha Hypo-Allergenic 2 Follow On Milk - 400 Gm
- Baby Care
- Baby Milk
- Aptamil HA 2 is formula for special medical purpose designed for babies who are at higher risk of allergy and you cannot, or are no longer breastfeeding. Your baby is at a higher risk of allergy if there is strong family history of allergies.
- Important: This product should be given in combination with breastfeeding or from birth if you are not breastfeeding. It should not be used as a treatment for cow’s milk allergy. Please contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
- Follow on formula milk
- Suitable for babies 6 to 12 months
- For infants at risks of allergies
- Baby Food Stage: Stage 2
- Size: 400g
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degrees celcius)
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
- Always discard unfinished feeds
- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Use under medical supervision