Asonor, Nasal Spray, Anti Snoring, To Reduce Snoring During Sleep - 30 Ml
Collect 8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Asonor Anti - Snoring Nose Spray.
- Nose Spray.
- 30 ml.
- Nose spray to reduce snoring during sleep.
- Poly-Sorbate 80.
- Glycerol 85%.
- Sodium Chloride.
- EDTA Sodium.
- Potassium Sorbate 15%.
Characteristics and advantages of the product
- Effectively eliminates snoring during sleep which may cause discomfort to others as it works to tighten the muscles of the throat and throat to prevent the sliding and closure of the respiratory tract.
- Helps reduce dry mucosa.
- Simple, effective and easy to use treatment.
- It has been clinically tested and clinically proven to reduce snoring by 77%.
- Does not have side effects after quitting.
- Suitable for long-term treatment.
- Has no taste or smell.
How to use?
- 4 to 6 sprays each nostril before going to sleep.
Precautions during use
- Need to feel the solution in the throat so prefer to tilt the head back during use.
Causes of snoring
- Most specialist doctors attributed the snoring to a slight obstruction of the nose or throat as a result of the warping of the nasal barrier or the adhesion of the back of the throat with the tongue.
- Enlargement of tonsils.
- Slipping throat muscles during sleep, leading to the closure of the respiratory tract.
Complications may lead to snoring
- Breathing difficulty can cause blood oxygen to fall, resulting in increased blood viscosity, which can result in high blood pressure and stroke.
Tips to reduce snoring
- Remove the cause of snoring and shortness of breath such as tonsils or cartilage nose inflated.
- Reduce weight.
- Exercise regularly as it increases the opening of the respiratory tract.