Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream For Dry To Very Dry Sensitive Skin - 500 Ml
Collect 6.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Atoderm Cream:
An effective cream used for very dry sensitive to atopic skin provides moisturizing, restoring, and nourishing.
- Pump bottle 500 ML.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing.
- Restores skin barrier and protects skin from irritating agents.
- Long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- Nourishes the skin, leaving it soft from the first use.
- Non-greasy highly absorbed formula.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm Cream:
- Applied after cleansing your skin with Bioderma gel moussant.
- Applied once or twice daily.
- For best results applied on slightly moisten skin.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.