Avalon, Avocom, Cream, Reduce Skin Allergy - 30 Gm
Collect 0.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
you can buy using 31 Arbahi points
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Avalon, Avocom, Cream, Reduce Skin Allergy - 30 Gm
- Mometasone 0.1% Cream
Category Of Avalon, Avocom Cream
- Corticosteroid Topical Drugs
Mechanism Of Action Of Mometasone
- Mometasone is considered a” topical corticosteroid” characterized by reducing inflammation, itchiness, and redness of the skin.
- Mometasone acts by inhibiting a protein required in the inflammation pathway.
- Mometasone skin treatments are used to treat itching, swollen and irritated skin.
- Corticosteroid skin treatments are available on prescription only.
Therapeutic Indications Of Avalon, Avocom Cream
- It is used for the treatment of some skin problems, like eczema (a common skin disorder that causes the skin to become itchy and red), and some types of dermatitis (inflammation of the skin).
- This medicine is a topical product used on the surface of the skin to reduce the redness and itchiness caused by certain skin problems
Method Of Administration Of Avalon, Avocom Cream
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Doses may change from patient to patient based on your age, your medical condition, and whether or not you are taking other medicines.
- Apply a thin layer of cream/ointment and gently massage it into the affected area as directed by your doctor.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended in children unless recommended by your doctor
- Wash and dry your hands before and after using the cream/ointment (do not wash your hands after using it if it is being used for the skin of your hands).
- Make sure to keep the cream/ointment away from your eyes.
- Do not use this cream/ointment on your face unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use this cream/ointment on the genital areas unless directed by your doctor.
- Continue taking your medicine for as long as your doctor tells you.
- Make sure to replace the cap on the tube after using the cream/ointment to avoid leakage of the medicine.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Avalon, Avocom Cream
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Skin dryness
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Avalon, Avocom Cream
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Advice to reduce Skin Allergy
- Skin allergy symptoms vary based on the type and the severity of the allergy but usually contain skin redness & itching
- If you suffer from skin allergies and itching, try following these advices to for controlling your symptoms:
- Avoid contact with any possible allergen like certain foods, topical products, some cloth materials, and even jewelry. Ensure you know your allergen & check for their presence in any items before using them.
- Avoid skin dryness by using possible Moisturizer Cream
- Use an air conditioner and/or a humidifier as when your skin is hot and/or dry, you may find that your skin itch will often get worse.
- consider using an ice pack or any gentle cooling agent (i.e. a cool washcloth) to relieve itchy.
- UV rays may worsen your condition so it is better to use sunscreen like La Roche - Posay, Anthelios, Sunscreen
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Avalon, Avocom Cream
- Stop the medication right away and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you develop any allergic or skin reactions to any of the ingredients present in this cream/ointment such as skin itchiness, skin redness, shortness of breath, skin rash, or swelling of the face or neck
- This medicine is designed for external topical use only. Do not swallow this product.
- Avoid contact with the cream/ointment with your lips, eyes, mouth, sensitive areas of the neck, and angles of the nose to avoid irritation. In case of accidental contact, make sure to rinse the area very well with warm water and then pat dry.
- Talk to your doctor immediately if you or your child develop any vision problems (e.g. blurred vision).
- Talk to your doctor before starting this medicine if you have an allergy to any other medicines, dyes, foods, or preservatives, or if you have any other health problems (especially if you suffer from an infection).
- Make sure to tell your healthcare providers that you are using this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor if your skin condition is getting worse or infected or if it does not seem to get better.
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else even if they have the same signs.
- Do not use this medicine for a long period of time in large areas to prevent its excessive absorption and subsequent undesirable side effects.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medications including over-the-counter non-prescription medicines, prescription medicines, herbal supplements, vitamins, and supplements.
Storage Conditions Of Avalon, Avocom Cream
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate the container
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Mometasone