Avalon Prila 5% Local Anaesthetic Cream - 5X5 Gm - 1 Kit
Collect 2.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
AVALON PRILA CREAM 5% FOR SURFACE ANAESTHESIA OF THE SKIN:
Prila is a cream contains lidocaine and prilocaine, which are local anaesthetics produce dermal anaesthesia.
The dosage form of PRILA:
- 5 tubes x 5 grams per tube.
- Lidocaine 2.5%.
- Prilocaine 2.5%.
Uses of PRILA cream:
- needle insertion, minor superficial surgical procedure, and cleaning of leg ulcers.
Efficacy of PRILA cream:
- With an application time of 1-2 hours, the effect lasts for 2 hours after occlusive dressing.
How to use Prila Cream:
- Apply the cream to the desired area.
- Peel the liner paper from the dressing.
- Cover the area to make the occlusion.