Avene, Cleanance Micellar Water, Cleansing, For Face And Eyes For Oily And Blemish Skin - 400 Ml
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
AVENE CLEANANCE MICELLAR WATER 400 ML:
- Avene Cleanance Micellar Water 400 ml gently cleanses the face and eyes of oily skins with imperfections.
- Softly, it removes impurities and make-up marks, while helping reduce the sebum excess thanks to Monolaurin.
- 400 ml bottle.
- Gently eliminates impurities from the face and eyes (including make-up and light, waterproof make-up).
- The no-rinse formula is ideal for those who experience discomfort when cleansing with tap water.
- Helping reduce the sebum excess thanks to Monolaurin.
- It leaves the skin clear, cool and clean.
- Eliminates impurities and easily removes make-up from the skin thanks to gentle surfactants.
- Regulates the over-production of sebum thanks to Monolaurin.
- Purifies the skin due to the presence of Cetrimonium Bromide.
- Soothing and anti-irritating properties because it is rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water.
How to use Avene Cleanance Micellar Water:
- Apply morning and/or evening to the face and eyes with a cotton pad.
- Cleanance Micellar Water does not need to be rinsed off.
What is Micellar Water?
- It is a blend of purified water, hydrating ingredients, low concentration of mild surfactants.
- Surfactants are microscopic molecules form a sphere called micelles that acts as a magnet to dirt and oils.
- On using a cotton ball soaked with micellar water on your face, the micelles will attract makeup, sebum, and other dirt.
- This formula is so gentle and doesn’t need to be rinsed, this means that the hydrating ingredients in the formula will be absorbed.
How to use Micellar water:
- Used with a cotton ball or roll and gently swab your face with no rinsing unless otherwise advised.
Difference between Micellar water and Toner:
- Micellar water: It is all in one product, cleanser, toner and makeup remover.
- Toner: It is used after cleansers as the last step in a skincare routine and it is suitable for oily skin where pore tightening is required.