Babe Pediatric Nappy Rash Cream 100 Ml.
Collect 5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABE NAPPY RASH CREAM 100 ML:
It is a nappy rash cream helps to protect sensitive skin from the irritant substances and soothes skin redness caused by diapers.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of nappy rash.
- 100 ML.
- Zinc oxide 8%.
- Corn protein 3%.
- Titanium dioxide 2%.
- Panthenol 1%.
- Emollient complex 1%.
- Shea butter 1%.
- Allantoin 0.50%.
- Helps protect the skin from the irritating substance.
- It favors the prevention of possible irritations.
- Promotes the repair and protection of the skin against external aggressions.
- It favors the natural regeneration of the skin.
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer onto the delicate baby's diaper area at each diaper change.
Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin superficial layer.
- PH increase in case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change:
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid its using during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.