Babe Stop Akne Cleansing Gel - 200 Ml
Collect 7.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABE STOP AKN PURIFYING CLEANSING GEL 200 ML:
It is a refreshing gel that removes dirt and impurities from oily skin.
- Tube 200 ml.
- It is a cleansing gel to treat oily skin and helps prevent acne and blackheads.
- Zinc by 0.02%: Zinc accelerates the regeneration of skin cells and thus protects the appearance of acne and reduces the secretion of excess oils within the skin cells.
- Cytobiol Iris 2%: consists of zinc sulfate and vitamin A that regulate the process of lipid secretion and reduce bacterial infections and infections.
- Salicylic acid 0.20%: is a peeling substance that helps remove dead cells allowing the skin to breathe.
- Helps control excess fat.
- Opens pores avoiding the appearance of acne.
- It helps to stop acne and anti-inflammatory bacteria.
- Works on a mild chemical peel that helps remove dead cells and let the skin breathe.
How to use:
- Wet the skin with cold water.
Use the cleanser with a gentle massage until it is completely absorbed. Then rinse with cold water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.