Baby Water, Syrup, Mix Of Herbs, For Colic And Stomach Upsets In Babies - 120 Ml
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABY WATER GRIPE SYRUP:
Gripe water is a mixture of water, baking soda, and herbs that many parents use as a remedy for colic and stomach upsets in babies.
- Bottle 120 ML.
Used for colic and flatulence in babies and neonates
- Relieves colic and other gastrointestinal discomforts of infants.
A formula that contains a mixture of different herbs, including:
- Lemon balm.
How to use BABY WATER GRIPE
- 2 to 5 ml twice per day.
Infants and neonates have bigger chances to swallow air during their feeding and daily routine like when they are:
- Eating whether food source is a breast or bottle.
- Sucking a pacifier.
- Or even crying.
When this air becomes trapped in the GIT tract of your infants, they become bloating, uncomfortable, and crying.
Advice to make your baby feels better and minimize gas trapping:
- Feeding position: When your baby is on breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, try to keep his head in a higher position than his stomach so that the milk goes down in the stomach and the airs come to the top (better position is in 45 degrees).
- The traditional way “Burp your baby”: After feeding your baby try to burp him by putting him on your shoulder and gently hitting his upper back.
- Switch your feeding-bottle: In 2 cases, if a slow-flow nipple or small neck that does not cover your baby’s mouth and allows too much air entrance.
- Take (OTC) medications: There are some medications that absorb gases without any harm to your baby and can be taken under your doctor or pharmacist supervision.