Babyjoy, Compressed Diamond Pad Diaper, Giant Pack Junior, Size 5, 14-23 Kg - 66 Pcs
Collect 2.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABYJOY SIZE 5 GIANT PACK JUNIOR 66 DIAPERS:
- Easy to use compressed pads with high absorption and stretchy to prevent leakage and flexible in movement.
- Compressed pads to prevent leakage and to provide rapid absorption.
- Soft like cotton to prevent irritation and rashes of the diaper area.
- Fit from all sides to prevent leakage to clothes.
Tips for mothers:
- Newborns and babies may have frequent stools, sometimes after each feeding.
- Rapid napkin change protects your babies from napkin dermatitis and rashes, especially during diarrhea.
- Also, urine occlusion and overhydration cause rashes of skin in the diaper area.
- Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash due to fecal salts breaks the skin superficial layer causing napkin dermatitis.
- Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin superficial layer.
- PH increase in the case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change:
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid using it during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.
Napkin dermatitis treatments (Non-prescription):
- Aloe Vera containing products.
- Calendula officinalis containing products.
|Diaper Size||Size 5|
|Diaper Weight||5-25 Kg|