Babyjoy, Culotte, Mega Large, Size 4, 9-14 Kg - 56 Pcs
Collect 2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABY JOY CULOTTE SIZE 4 LARGE UNISEX MEGA PACK 56 PANTS:
- Easy to use compressed breathable pants with high absorption.
- Flexible belt fits the body shape for comfortable movement.
- Stretchy design to prevent leakage.
- Cotton touch suitable for children’s delicate skin
The number of diapers:
- 56 pants for boys and girls.
- Compressed pants to prevent leakage and to provide rapid absorption up to 6 cups of fluids.
- Soft like cotton to prevent irritation and rashes of diaper area.
- Fit from all sides to prevent leakage to clothes.
- Easy to change pants and gentle to skin.
Tips for mothers:
- Keeping your baby’s diaper area dry helps to regular sleep, growth, and improves daily activities.
- Rapid napkin change protects your babies from napkin dermatitis and rashes especially during diarrhea.
- Also, urine occlusion and overhydration cause rashes of skin at diaper area.
- Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash due to fecal salts that break the skin superficial layer causing napkin dermatitis.
- Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin superficial layer.
- PH increase in the case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change:
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid using it during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.
Napkin dermatitis treatments (Non-prescription):
- Aloe Vera containing products.
- Calendula officinalis containing products.
|Diaper Size||Size 4|
|Diaper Weight||10-18 Kg|