Babyliss Hot Ionic Straighting Brush
Collect 12.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BABYLISS HOT IONIC STRAIGHTENING BRUSH
Babyliss Hot Hair Straightener Brush, a new straightening gesture for smooth, shiny and natural results.
Hair Straightener Brush.
-Rectangular design to straighten more hair than a conventional oval brush
-3 bristle sizes
-Ceramic coating: to care for the hair
-3 temperatures: 160° C / 180° C / 200° C, suitable for all hair types
-Ionic function: anti-frizz, eliminates static electricity.
-LED display: triple temperature indicator
-Cord: 1.80 meter
-Heat up time: 10 seconds
-power voltage: 220 – 240 v
One of the best hair straightener
With the Liss Brush 3D Hot Straightening Brush, use a new straightening gesture for a result that’s shiny and natural! This straightening brush is one of a kind! As easy to use as a classic brush, it combs, ideally positions the hair and straightens your hair to perfection. The result is worthy of a professional: your hair is silky without frizz.
Perfect straightening in the blink of an eye!
No need to brush your hair before you use it. The stiff plastic outer bristles will gently detangle the knots without damaging, nor pulling them For the treatment to be more effective, the silicon tips place your hair as close to the heating element as possible without pulling it. The smoothing brush's plate and ceramic bristles work together to perfectly straighten hair: the heat is evenly distributed. The temperature is adjustable by a LED indicator of 160° C, 180° C and 200° C is suitable for all hair types. With a rectangular design, it will straighten more hair than an oval brush. The ions will make your hair shiny and without frizz or static electricity. Smoothing hair has never been easier.
How to use:
1. Apply a heat protection spray. Do not compromise this step, and also do not opt for a cheaper product for the same. Avoid applying the serum onto roots as it would make hair greasy. Heat protection is inevitable when you look for hassle-free straightening.
2. While making the hair ready for straightening, divide the hair into layers, strands and sections. This would enable you focusing each part of the hair equally.
3. Set the iron into the correct temperature. It mainly depends on the length of the hair. Follow the manual guide minutely.
4. Leave an inch from the root and start straightening. Straighten one layer of hair at a time. This way, repeat the method for each of the strands and layers.
5. Stop the process immediately if you discover any sizzle or steam at hair.
6. See yourself at the mirror and enjoy the new hairstyle.