BAMBI MEGA | SIZE 4+ LARGE+ |78 BABY DIAPERS
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bambi Diapers No.4+ large+ Suitable for children weighing 10-18 kg
This Product from Sanita is characterized by:
- Better fitting to the body shape of the child.
- Absorbs more liquid and prevents leakage.
- Soft cotton feel.
- Decorated with colors and graphics
- umbilical cord cutout to protect the baby's navel.
- thinner nappy with high absorbency.
How to use Bambi diaper no.4+ from 10-18 kg?
1- Wash your hands well
2- Set a dry, warm and clean place to change your baby's nappy.
3- Place the diaper with the adhesive tape up, keeping in mind that the diaper's side are not folded in.
4-Place the baby in the center of the nappy
5- Attach the adhesive tape to your child's body
Frequently asked questions about diapers and how to choose the nappy and the appropriate size for the child?
There is a leak from the diaper. Do I change the diaper type or not?
Nappy leakage may occur as a result of not using an inappropriate size for the child's weight. In this case, you can use the appropriate size. in case you are sure of the size, you can change to another company.
How can i choose the appropriate diaper for my child?
You can choose the appropriate diaper if the following conditions are met:
- High absorption to keep your baby's skin dry
- Made of high-quality raw materials
- There is no sensitivity to your child towards any of the nappy components.
- Provides a cutout for the umbilical cord in newborn size
- It is preferable to choose diapers containing channels of ventilation and non-scented
How to determine the right size for my child?
1 - You can select the appropriate size using the weight of the child and not age
2. Make sure that the size is appropriate for your child when you easily slip your finger between nappy and your child's skin.
3 - When closing the nappy, it is closed easily and there is no resistance because, in the case of resistance, it means that the size of the nappy tight.
4. When the baby grows up, you need to choose diapers with flexible sides to suit your baby's movement.
5 - Choose the place where you buy from him and provide the ideal storage conditions for the product as it is like other products that require optimal storage conditions.
When do I change the diaper for my child?
The mother should not wait for her baby to cry to change the nappy and prefer to change the nappy in the following cases:
1- during waking up every 4 - 6 hours in the case of wetness or be changed immediately every time the child feces.
2. Before sleeping, your child will have a long, quiet, dry sleep
3. In the case of diarrhea, it is preferable to change the nappy regularly, taking care to wash the child's skin with water and dry it well immediately after diarrhea and every time the child feces to protect his skin from the skin rash caused by the bacteria and the constant wetness of the skin.
|Diaper Size||Size 4+|
|Diaper Weight||10-18 Kg|