Beautytime Nail Polish Remover Without Acetone - 7 Gm
Collect 2.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- BEAUTY TIME NAIL POLISH REMOVER -NO ACETONE.
- Oil-based nail polish remover.
- Apply eye shadow.
- Oil-based nail polish remover (No Acetone)
- Delicate Nail Polish remover enriched with sweet almond oil extracts.
- It gently removes enamel while nourishing and maintaining nail health by hydrating and protecting it from dehydration.
- The special Acetone Free formulation makes it extremely delicate even on most fragile and sensitive nails.
- Apply with a cotton pad on your nail polish and gently draw it away from the nail.
- 7 gm
- 5 x 4 x 19.5 cm
Nails care with diet and supplements
- Your nails are in need for foods that contain ingredients that stimulate their growth; among these foods rich in protein are red meat, chicken and eggs, as well as the need for foods rich in folic acid found in leafy vegetables and sunflower seeds, and also need vitamin C in strawberries, oranges, melons, red peppers, and vitamin B12 found in liver, tuna, and biotin found in whole grains.
- Natural oils: Use oils that contain natural ingredients, such as olive oil; to improve the growth of your nails, by soaking it for five minutes; to moisten and strengthen your nails, or mix two large suspension of olive oil and 10 drops of lemon juice, and then soak your nails in this mix.
- Nail Care: Nail care contributes to the healthy growth of nails by maintaining the cleanliness of the nails and the space beneath it. This prevents the accumulation of dirt that prevents nail growth and wearing gloves when doing household chores to keep your nails from the materials. Chemical substances in detergents.
- Avocado: Avocado is one of the best natural moisturizers because it contains a healthy amount of fat, vitamin E and protein that helps protect the nails from damage, by mixing one large spoon of avocado pulp and coconut oil, and put on your nails a few hours, then washed with lukewarm water.
- Green Tea: Use green tea as it strengthens your nails and prevents yellowing. Soak a cup of green tea, add drops of wheat oil, and let it cool down. Remove your nails for 15 minutes. Repeat twice a week.
- Lemon: Use lemon, because it promotes the growth of nails and prevents yellowing, by putting equal amounts of lemon juice and castor oil or Argan oil, and then soak your nails in this mix for 10 minutes, and repeat this process several times a week for better results.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps keep your nails hydrated and strengthened, and strengthens the skin. This is important for its growth, by massage your nails with warm coconut oil for 10 minutes a day before going to sleep.