Beautytime Retractable Blusher Brush Bt244 - 1 Kit
Collect 2.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Retractable Blush Brush.
- Apply Blush.
- Natural bristles
- Small blush brush, for a final touch free from defects.
- Apply evenly to all types of powder and blush.
- Ideal for handbags.
- Wash with warm soapy water and allow to dry naturally.
- To close: Pull the collar until it slips completely and the capillary is covered.
- To open: Pull the cover and slide the collar down.
How to apply blush depending on the shape of your face?
- Each woman differs from the other in the shape of her face, so every woman has simple rules to follow when applying makeup to show her best image.
- The blush of cosmetics that complement women's looks and make them attractive and you may think they are make-up products that are easy to apply.
- The way you apply blush to your skin differs from one woman to another, so I will tell you the right way to put blush according to the shape of your face.
Square shaped face
- If you are a square face woman, it is best to put it on your face in a circular way to give it a feminine shape and break its complexion.
- The blush, like the hair, can change the shape of the face completely.
- If your face is long, but the blusher horizontally from the cheeks to your ear.
- Your face will then look wider and hide its length. You can also try blush mode on both sides of the cheeks in half circular.
- It is best to put blush under the cheekbones directly to give your face a noticeable balance. In this way, your cheeks will show up nicely and attractively.
- Keep away from your face when you put blush and push your cheeks inward. Then apply the blush under the bones of the cheeks with a slightly higher pull.
- If your face is oval, you should apply blush over the cheekbones directly with the blush slightly pulled towards your ears.