Bebelac 1 First Infant Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Bebelac 1 First Infant Milk, 400g
- Baby Care
- Baby Milk
- In the first few months of life, your baby relies on milk for all the nutrients needed to grow and develop every part of his little body, inside and out.
- Breastmilk is best as it is designed by nature to give your baby everything he needs in just the right balance.
- However, if you are unable to breastfeed, consult your doctor to use Bebelac 1 Complete Care which is an infant formula from birth till 6 months.
- Infant formula milk
- Iron and Omega 3, and vitamin D and calcium for healthy growth and development
- Suitable from birth up to 6 months
- Size: 400g
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degrees celcius)
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
- Always discard unfinished feeds
- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding