Bebelac Lf Lactose Free Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Bebelac LF Lactose Free Milk, 400g
- Baby Care
- Baby Milk
- Bebelac Lactose Free (LF) is an infant milk formula for special medical purposes for babies who are intolerant towards (cannot digest) lactose – the natural sugar found in breastmilk and many other baby formulas.
- It also fully meets your baby’s nutritional needs with its Complete Care formula.
- Lactose free milk
- Suitable from birth onwards
- For infants with Lactose Intolerance
- Key nutrients for growth (calcium, iron, vitamin D and zinc)
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils
- Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
- Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degrees celcius)
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
- Always discard unfinished feeds
- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding