Betika, Ointment, Intensive Care & Improve Skin Appearance, For Wound Healing - 60 Gm
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is Bitka?
- Betika ointment is a unique natural combination for healing wounds and burns.
- It also contains moisturizing and nourishing ingredients that help nourish the skin.
- Sores and burns: It accelerates wound and burns to heal
- Bedsores: It forms a natural barrier of the skin to protect it from harmful substances and irritants, and helps to heal bedsore quickly.
- After laser sessions: It nourishes the skin and reduces the redness, irritability, and discomfort.
- Sunburns: It moisturizes, calms skin, and reduces irritations and redness.
It consists of 4 active components that work on healing and restoration at the same time.
- Liquid Chrysanthemum Liquid 1%: It helps to eliminate bacteria and infections, and is a powerful anti-oxidant to get rid of harmful free particles.
- Allantoin 1%: It increases wound, and burns healing and help reduce pain and renew cells to facilitate healing.
- Olive oil 2%: It has a therapeutic effect in wound healing, it restores skin smoothness, and promotes peeling. In addition, it is a good antioxidant.
- Sesame oil: It is a combination of fatty acids with therapeutic effect, which promotes the healing of wounds and burns.
- It contains active ingredients derived from plants that are highly safe and low in toxicity compared to synthetic products.
- A multiplier effect of healing.
- Free of bad odors.
- German quality.
How to use?
- Betika is used on the desired skin area 3 to 4 times a day.
Gender and age
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Suitable for men and women.
- 60 gm