Beurer Bm75 Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm - 1 Device
Collect 25 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
About Beurer Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor BM 75:
It is easy to use digital blood pressure measuring device has a gauge and stethoscope in one unit.
- Medical device.
- Blood pressure monitoring.
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor.
- Extra- large LCD display.
- Extra-large cuff for comfortable measuring and wrong displace alarm.
- An advantage of arrhythmia detection.
- Can be used for two users with 60 memory spaces.
- Battery mode.
- Three years for repair or replacement from the same branch of purchase.
Advice for accurate blood pressure measuring:
- Stop any exercise 30 minutes before measuring.
- Do not drink any caffeine-containing drinks or smoke 30 minutes before measuring.
- Void your bladder.
- Have a resting period for 5 minutes before measuring, make your back supported, remove any constrictive clothing, and uncross your legs.
- Do not talk during measuring or during the rest time.
- The measure should be twice with 2 minutes apart and take the average of the two measures.