Beurer Cm50 Cellulite Massager Promotes Circulation In The Skin Layers, Giving You Noticeably Firmer Skin - 1 Device
Collect 14.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Beurer Cellulite massager.
- Cellulite massager promotes circulation in the skin layers, giving you noticeably firmer skin.
- Effective massaging of the connective tissue
- Noticeably firmer skin
- Promotes circulation in the skin layers
- Easy application for use at home
- Individually adjustable handle
- Ergonomically shaped
- Removable massage rollers for easy cleaning
- 2 level massage intensity
- 75 x 92 x 125 mm
- 3 years
- Cellulite is a dimpling of the skin that mainly affects the thighs, upper arms, and buttocks.
- Cellulite primarily occurs in women, as the collagen fibers in the connective tissue of women's bodies are arranged in parallel.
- Cellulite is present when the fat cells expand and therefore bulge upwards, causing the typical dimpling on the surface of the skin.
- To prevent or reduce cellulite, there are numerous medical and cosmetic treatment methods available, but none of these are 100% effective.
- However, in connection with regular exercise and a balanced diet, circulation-enhancing massages can lead to an improvement in the appearance of the skin.
- The anti-cellulite device offers you the chance to enjoy a circulation-enhancing massage, particularly for cellulite and loose connective tissue on the legs, upper arms, and bottom.
- The powerful motor ensures a strong kneading massage. This complex movement allows the subcutaneous connective tissue to be massaged, promoting circulation and the lymphatic flow.
- With the kneading function, the device mimics the hand movements used during a professional massage.
- Thanks to its ergonomic design, the device enables comfortable use at home. This device is intended only for the massaging of individual parts of the human body.
- The device is for private use only and is not intended for medical or commercial purposes.