Beurer, Heating Pad, Comfort For Aiding In Pain Relief - 1 Device
Collect 12.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Super soft and warm electric heating pad.
- Heating pad for aiding in pain relief.
- Snuggly and skin-friendly
- Fast heating
- Three temperature settings
- Beurer safety system (BSS)
- Automatic switch-off after approx. 90 min.
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Illuminated temperature settings
- Removable switch
- Super-soft heating pad
- Heating pad: machine-washable at 30°C
- All heating products from Beurer with this symbol are certified according to the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX and are subject to constant quality control. This means they are sure to make you feel great
Benefits of hot compressions
- Hot compressions help to relieve back pain, it is perfect to treat muscle spasm and relieve injuries and bruises.
- Hot compressions on the abdomen have many health benefits.
- They improve the function of the stomach and liver and have many other health benefits, help relieve stomach cramps, and help treat the pain associated with diarrhea and the cramps caused by it.
- It helps in healing from many different physical diseases, and helps the heat to bring blood and oxygen to the abdominal area, which helps in healing faster
- And helps in the treatment of abdominal muscle contractions of the inner wall, and reduce muscle inflammation and arthritis and reduces stiffness, as the heat helps muscles and connective tissues to relax more effectively.
- Athletes can benefit from it by applying it on the injuries affected places and bruises.
- Very useful for women to relieve pain during childbirth, which can reduce the pain of labor, and help in healing of wounds and pimples.
- It helps in the expansion of blood vessels, and helps in the activation of blood circulation, which helps to stimulate the vital processes in the body, and helps to get rid of waste and expel toxins and helps clean the internal organs in the body, and also help burn fat around the abdomen.