Beurer, Ih21, Nebulizer, For Respiratory Problems - 1 Device
Collect 21 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- BEURER IH20-21 NEBULIZER.
- Air Compression nebulizer.
- Medical device.
- Nebulizer for those who are suffering from respiratory problems.
- Adult mask.
- Air hose.
- Children mask.
- 10 filters.
- Storage bag.
Characteristics and advantages of the product
- Can be used to treat upper and lower respiratory infections.
- The capability of evaporation is about (0.3 ml/min).
- A large proportion of breathable particles.
- Works with compressed air technology.
- Contains a room to store the tools of the device after use.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Operates on 220-volt electric current.
- Guarantee 5 years repair or replacement of the same pharmacy branch of purchase.
Respiratory system infections
- The respiratory system is one of the most important organs of the body.
- A person may get sick with the disease such as:-
- Upper and lower respiratory infection.
- Sensitivity such as asthma or allergic rhinitis.
Respiratory system protection
- Avoid breathing through the mouth as this leads to inhalation of unclean air and full of dust.
- Exercise regularly because of its benefit in activating the respiratory system by inhalation of a larger amount of air through the nose.
- Always walk through green and tree-rich places.
- Avoid smoking and stay away from places contaminated with dust and smoke.
- Drink plenty of fluids as it works to reduce the secretion of the lungs.
- Eat foods that contain large amounts of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.