Beurer, Ih40, Nebulizer, For Respiratory Problems - 1 Device
Collect 20.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Beurer nebulizer IH 40.
- Ultrasonic nebulizer.
- Medical device.
- Nebulizer for those who are suffering from respiratory problems.
- Adult mask.
- Air hose.
- Children mask.
- 12 pot for medicine.
- Storage bag.
Characteristics and advantages of the product
- Can be used to treat upper and lower respiratory infections
- A large proportion of breathable particles
- With ultrasound technology
- Airflow control
- Sprinkler room in blue to follow the amount of medication remaining during the session
- Very high evaporation efficacy, which reduces the inhalation times
- Extremely cool in use, making it an ideal choice for children and infants
- Suitable for children and adults
- Guarantee 3 years repair or replacement of the same pharmacy branch of purchase.
Respiratory system infections
- The respiratory system is one of the most important organs of the body.
- A person may get sick with the disease such as:-
- Upper and lower respiratory infection.
- Sensitivity such as asthma or allergic rhinitis.
Respiratory system protection
- Avoid breathing through the mouth as this leads to inhalation of unclean air and full of dust.
- Exercise regularly because of its benefit in activating the respiratory system by inhalation of a larger amount of air through the nose.
- Always walk through green and tree-rich places.
- Avoid smoking and stay away from places contaminated with dust and smoke.
- Drink plenty of fluids as it works to reduce the secretion of the lungs.
- Eat foods that contain large amounts of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.