Beurer, Mg21, Infrared Massager, For Relaxation And Pain Relief - 1 Device
Collect 8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Beurer Body Massager Infrared
- Massage for relaxation and pain relief.
- The infrared massager provides a soothing and relaxing vibration massage. You can alter the massage according to your wishes thanks to the 3 interchangeable attachments.
- Soothing and relaxing vibration massage
- Infrared heat can be selected separately
- 3 interchangeable massage attachments (2x nub attachment, brush attachment)
- 2 function levels (vibration massage, vibration massage with infrared heat)
Benefits of infrared massage for body tissues
- Infrared massagers use a combination of energy and pressure to stimulate cell and tissue processes:
- Infrared massage removes tension from muscle tissue
- Where muscle tissue improves, relieves blood circulation by easing the pressure surrounding blood ducts.
- The massage device connects the energy of these rays or heat to cells and tissues, and this thermal energy improves the effect of massage by heating muscle tissues.
- Increased blood distribution within any region increases cell susceptibility to receive the oxygen and nutrients necessary to perform the function healthily.
- Recovery of tissues
- Since stress usually hinders normal physiological processes, the effect of infrared massage activates the body's natural healing abilities.
- When the infrared energy reaches the structure of the cell, a warm effect occurs, causing a resonant absorption effect within the cells.
- Then cell fluids begin to emit as a result of absorbed infrared energy. These effects enhance nutrient metabolism, repair processes and remove toxins.
- The affected areas of the body begin to heal by improving blood distribution and cell metabolism.
- Relieve the feeling of pain
- Pain symptoms are often the result of inflammation within a part of the body.
- The inflammations act as a response to the body's immune system, which is designed to protect vulnerable areas.
- In some cases, however, inflammation and pain may prevent cell regeneration by reducing blood distribution to the affected area.
- Here, infrared massage relieves and eliminates the symptoms of pain. Inflammation reduces the amount of oxygen and nutrients required to reach the affected area.
- Therefore, the warm energy absorbed into the cell structure promotes increased cellular activity and thus restores its function in restoration