BEURER | OXYMETER | PO 40.
Collect 16.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
About Beurer Oximeter PO 40:
A device to determine the arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Arterial oxygen saturation measurement.
- Pulse/minute count.
- Symbol display Spo2% for oxygen saturation, PRbpm for pulse.
- Suitable for persons with heart failure, obstructive pulmonary disease, and asthma.
- Colored display.
- Automatic switch off.
- Low battery indicator.
Some facts about readings:
- Normal resting heart rate in adults is 60 to 100 bpm.
- Influenced by many factors like Age, fitness level, cardiovascular diseases, body position, and emotions.
- Normal Oxygen saturation (SaO2): 94% to 100%.