Bibena Ar Baby Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Bibena AR Baby Milk 400g
- Mom And Baby Care
- Baby Feeding
- Bibena AR is a special infant formula from birth to 12 months for infants with regurgitation.
- It is especially designed for for the dietary management of spitting up as it contains locust bean gum which keeps the formula thick in the baby's stomach and reduces the incidence of regurgitation , preventing the occurance of reflux.
- Bibena AR contains all the essential vitamins and minerals for a healthy growth, with DHA & AA for brain development and nucleotides to support the immunity.
- Designed to reduce spit up by thickening the feeds
- Clinically proven to reduce regurgitation
- With Nucleotides to strengthen the immune system
- With DHA/AA for brain and visual development
- Provides complete nutrition for infants from birth to 1 year of age
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing.
- Wash the baby feeder (bottle) and all of its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to the baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake bottle until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Do not heat the formula in the microwave.
- Store opened tin with cover on, in a cool dry place (not in refrigerator) and use within 3 weeks.