Bibena Lf Baby Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Bibena LF Baby Milk 400g
- Mom And Baby Care
- Baby Feeding
- Bibena LF is a special formula from birth to 12 months for infants who are intolerant to lactose.
- Lactose-intolerance in infants is associated with diarrhea, vomiting and gas. Bibena LF supports the full nutritional requirements for infants as the regular formula without the lactose.
- Bibena LF contains all the essential vitamins and minerals for a healthy growth, with DHA & AA for brain development and nucleotides to support the immunity.
- Special formula to prevent diarrhea caused by lactose intolerance
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system
- With DHA and AA for brain and visual development
- Provides complete nutrition for infants from birth to 1 year of age
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing.
- Wash the baby feeder (bottle) and all of its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to the baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake bottle until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Do not heat the formula in the microwave.
- Store opened tin with cover on, in a cool dry place (not in refrigerator) and use within 3 weeks.