Bio Balance Diapex Daily Protectant 60 Ml
Collect 1.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
• It is a cream for the treatment of nappy rash.
• Cream for nappy rash.
• Cream for prevention and treatment of nappy rash.
• 60 ml.
• It contains zinc oxide and panthenol to soothe and heal the rash in the nappy area.
• It has antibacterial action to protect the baby's skin from rashes.
• Soothes sensitive skin.
• Calms skin redness.
• It acts as a protective barrier between the baby's skin and diaper.
How to use:
• Apply it after each diaper change.
About nappy rash:
• This occurs at any time during the baby's nappy phase, which appears as redness, swelling, or spots under the nappy area and genitals.
Some symptoms of nappy rash:
• Redness, swelling or spots under the nappy area and genitals.
• The rash may be hot when touched.
• The baby cries when touched or washed and wakes up frequently at night due to discomfort.
Causes of nappy rash:
• The diaper stays for a long time unchanged.
• Do not clean the nappy area or change the nappy adequately.
• A child suffering from diarrhea.
• Use wet wipes containing alcohol or perfume.
Prevention of nappy rash:
• Change the diaper for the baby 5-7 times a day.
• Cleaning the child from front to back.
• Avoid soap and scented products.
• Leave the child without a diaper for a few minutes.