BIO-TACHES | SUNSCREEN | SOLAIRE INVISBLE SPF 40.
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
BIO-TACHES Solaire Invisible High Protection SPF 40:
It is a broad spectrum sunscreen protects against UVB/UVA rays and prevent sunburns, photoaging, and skin damage.
- Tube 50 ML.
- Treatment of brown and dark spots.
- Broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Contains biotanoid 1.5% that reduces melanin pigment formation and protects against the appearance of brown spots.
- Contains mineral screens and vitamin E protects against photoaging effect of UVA rays.
- SPF 40 protects against sunburns and skin damage effect of UVB rays.
- Easily spreadable non-greasy formula.
- Invisible with no residual or white marks.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use BIO-TACHES Solaire Invisible High Protection SPF 40:
- Applied 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Consider reapplying after swimming or sweating.
- Re-apply every 2 hours.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.