Bioderma Atoderm Pain Soap Bar For Ultra Cleansing Rich For Very Dry And Atopic Dermatitis Eczema - 150 Gm
Collect 2.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Pain Soap:
Ultra-rich soap with glycerin and Shea butter cleanses and reinforces the skin barrier.
- Bar 150 GM.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Cleansing and moisturizing.
- Face and body, adult, children, and babies.
- Contains two moisturizing agents glycerin and Shea butter fight and prevent dryness.
- Mild cleansing ingredients clean the skin and prevent dryness.
- Maintains the skin biological balance and prevents dryness recurrence.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Pain Soap:
- Applied once or twice daily.
- Use your hand palms to make lather then apply on damp skin.
- After drying apply moisturizing cream from Bioderma atoderm range.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.