BIODERMA ATODERM | VERY DRY TO ATOPIC | INTENSIVE PAIN SOAP.
Collect 2.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA ATODERM INTENSIVE PAIN SOAP FOR VERY DRY TO ATOPIC SKIN.
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Pain Soap:
Ultra-rich soap with glycerin and Shea butter cleanses and reinforces the skin barrier.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Cleansing and moisturizing.
- Face and body, adult, children, and babies.
- Contains two moisturizing agents glycerin and Shea butter fight and prevent dryness.
- Mild cleansing ingredients clean the skin and prevent dryness.
- Maintains the skin biological balance and prevents dryness recurrence.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Pain Soap:
- Applied once or twice daily.
- Use your hand palms to make lather then apply on damp skin.
- After drying apply moisturizing cream from Bioderma atoderm range.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.