BIODERMA ATODERM | VERY DRY TO ATOPIC | PO ZINC CREAM.
Collect 6.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA ATODERM PO ZINC CREAM FOR VERY DRY TO ATOPIC SKIN.
Bioderma Atoderm PO Zinc cream:
It is a product used for very dry and irritated sensitive skin and provides relief from itching, redness, and scales.
- Relieving symptoms associated with very dry skin and atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Contains zinc and β-sitosterol active ingredients relieve irritation, itching, and redness.
- Soothes sensitive skin.
- Moisturize dry and very dry skin.
- Relive itching and scaly skin.
- Easily spreadable, non-greasy, and ultra absorbable formula.
- Relieves redness.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm PO Zinc:
- Applied after cleansing your skin with Bioderma gel moussant.
- Applied two times daily in the morning and at night.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.