BIODERMA ATODERM | VERY DRY TO ATOPIC | PP BAUME.
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA ATODERM PP BAUME FOR VERY DRY TO ATOPIC SKIN.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume:
An innovative balm from Bioderma prevents the occurrence and recurrent skin dryness.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing.
- Face and body, adult and children.
- Contains vitamin PP restores the skin barrier and protects skin from irritating agents.
- Relieves and soothes irritated skin.
- Maintains the skin biological balance and prevents dryness recurrence.
- Long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- Improves the patient quality of life as sleeping for example.
- Non-greasy highly absorbed formula.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume:
- Applied after cleansing your skin with Bioderma gel moussant.
- Applied once or twice daily.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.
||Vitamin PP, Boldo Extract, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Zanthalene