BIODERMA CICABIO | WOUND HEALING | CREAM.
Collect 4.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA CICABIO CREAM FOR WOUND HEALING.
Bioderma Cicabio Cream:
It is specially designed wound healing and repairing cream with the innovative dressing-like texture.
- Minor skin conditions: Post laser and superficial peeling.
- Excessive dryness symptoms: Redness and irritation.
- Used for both face and body.
- Suitable for adults, teens, children, and babies.
- Anti-bacterial effect due to its content of copper and zinc.
- Its innovative dressing-like formula combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturizer forming breathe through film.
- Contains ANTALGICINE™ reduces skin irritation and the urge to scratch.
- Restores skin barrier and moisturizes.
How to use Bioderma Cicabio cream:
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Apply Bioderma Cicabio cream on the affected areas once or twice daily.
- Applied for napkin dermatitis for babies and young children.
- Avoid using Bioderma Cicabio cream in the eye contour area.
- Don’t use it for lips in babies below 6 months.
||Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic acid, reserveratrol, Antalgicine, Zinc Sulfate