BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX | SUNSCREEN |CREAM SPF 100.
Collect 6.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX SUNSCREEN CREAM SPF 100.
Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream SPF 100:
It is a sunscreen cream from Bioderma with maximum protection, protects from sunburns and skin damage.
- Protects sun-intolerated skin.
- For normal to dry skin.
- Broad spectrum sunscreen contains UVA/UVB protecting filters and biological cellular Bioprotection™.
- SPF 100 protects against UVB that causes sunburns and skin damage.
- Water-resistant for long-lasting protection.
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- No traces or white color after application.
How to use Bioderma Photoderm MAX SPF 100:
- Applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every at least 2 hours.
- Consider reapplying after swimming or sweating.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.
||surface UVA/UVB (filtering system ) ,Cellular Bioprotection®.