BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX | SUNSCREEN | SPOT CREAM SPF 50+.
Collect 6.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX SUNSCREEN SPOT CREAM SPF 50+.
Bioderma Photoderm SPOT Cream SPF 50+:
It is a sunscreen cream from Bioderma with maximum protection, protects from brown spots, sunburns, and skin damage.
- Brown spots.
- Post-laser to prevent redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Broad spectrum sunscreen contains UVA/UVB protecting filters and biological cellular Bioprotection™.
- Contains glabridin an active ingredient of licorice prevent melanin formation through prevention of tyrosinase enzyme.
- Protects from dark spots formation.
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- No traces or white color after application.
How to use Bioderma Photoderm SPOT Cream SPF 50+:
- Applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every at least 2 hours.
- Consider reapplying after swimming or sweating.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.
||Enoxolone & Glabridine & surface UVA/UVB (filtering system ) ,Cellular Bioprotection®.