Bioderma Sebium Moussant Gel For Oily And Combination Skin Regulates Sebum Secretion - 200 Ml
Collect 4.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Sebium Gel Moussant:
It is a cleansing gel from Bioderma for oily and combination skin regulates sebum secretion.
- Bottle 200 ML.
- For combination and oily skin.
- Can be used as shaving foam.
- Contains Zinc sulphate and copper sulphate cleanse the skin and reduce sebum secretion.
- Gently cleanses without drying the skin.
- Soap-free formula maintains the skin normal PH.
- Prepares the skin for the next steps in the treatment regimen.
How to use Bioderma Sebum Gel Moussant:
- It can be used once or twice Daily.
- Applied on damp face.
- Massage gently with circular movements till lather formation.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, then gently dry.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.