Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make Up Remover Micellar Solution - 500 Ml
Collect 5.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Micelle Solution:
It is a cleansing and make-up remover water from Bioderma for sensitive skin cleanses and purifies the skin.
- Bottle 500 ML.
- For sensitive skin.
- Make-up Remover.
- Micellar solution.
- Make-up remover for sensitive skin for face and eyes.
- Gently cleanses and soothes the skin.
- Prepares the skin for the next steps in the treatment regimen.
How to use Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Micelle Solution:
- It can be used once or twice daily.
- Soak a cotton pad with Bioderma H2O.
- Swab your face to clean or remove make-up.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
What is Micellar water?
- It is a blend of purified water, hydrating ingredients, low concentration of mild surfactants.
- Surfactants are microscopic molecules form a sphere called micelles act as a magnet to dirt and oils.
- On using a cotton ball soaked with micellar water on your face, the micelles will attract makeup, sebum, and other dirt.
- This formula is so gentle and doesn’t need to be rinsed, this means that the hydrating ingredients in the formula will be absorbed.
How to use Micellar water:
- Used with a cotton ball or roll and gently swab your face with no rinsing unless otherwise advised.
What is Toner?
- Toner is the last step in your facial cleansing routine after cleanser.
- It removes any remaining traces of dirt.
- Has astringent effect tightening pores and skin.
- Suitable for oily skin and limits blackheads formation.
Difference between Micellar water and Toner:
- Micellar water: It is all in one product, cleanser, toner and makeup remover.
- Toner: Is used after cleansers as the last step in a skincare routine and it is suitable for oily skin where pore tightening is required.