Bionnex, Acnederm, Cleansing & Foaming Gel, For Acne Prone Skin - 150 Ml
Collect 4.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bionnex Acnederm Cleansing and Foaming Gel:
A facial cleanser for oily and acne prone skin decreases excess and balances sebum secretion.
- Cleansing Gel.
- 150 ML.
- Cleansing gel for oily and acne prone skin.
- Gently removes dirt, oil and dulling impurities.
- Advanced Trio acid complex (salicylic acid, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, and oleanolic acid) cleanses and balances.
- Does not cause dryness.
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bionnex Acnederm cleansing gel:
- Apply to wet skin.
- Gently massage in a circular movement.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.