Bionnex, Acnederm, Purifying Moisturizing Cream, For Acne Prone Skin - 30 Ml
Collect 4.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bionnex, Acnederm, Purifying Moisturizing Cream, For Acne Prone Skin - 30 Ml :
It is a purifying cream that cleanses while moisturizing oily and acne prone skin and protects it from dryness.
- 30 ML.
- Moisturizer for oily skin.
- Purifying cream
- Gently removes dirt, oil and dulling impurities.
- Contains avocado that locks moisture into the skin.
- Contains Panthenol that soothes the skin.
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bionnex Acnederm Purifying Moisturizing cream:
- Apply on dry and clean skin.
- Used once daily at night.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.