BIONNEX ACNEDERM | TONER |REVITALIZING .
Collect 4.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIONNEX ACNEDERM TONER REVITALIZING .
Bionnex Acnederm Revitalizing Toner:
It is revitalizing toner used after acnederm cleanser as the last step in your routine face care.
- Astringent and pore tightening.
- Gently removes dirt, oil and dulling impurities.
- Advanced Trio acid complex (salicylic acid, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, and oleanolic acid) cleanses and balances.
- Contains bisabolol and allantoin soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bionnex Acnederm Toner:
- Apply using a cotton ball, gently swab your face
- Don’t rinse your face after using.
What is Toner?
- Toner is the last step in your facial cleansing routine after cleanser.
- It removes any remaining traces of dirt.
- Has astringent effect tightening pores and skin.
- Suitable for oily skin and limits blackheads formation.
What is Micellar water?
- It is a blend of purified water, hydrating ingredients, low concentration of mild surfactants.
- Surfactants are microscopic molecules form a sphere called micelles act as a magnet to dirt and oils.
- On using a cotton ball soaked with micellar water on your face, the micelles will attract makeup, sebum, and other dirt.
- This formula is so gentle and doesn’t need to be rinsed, this means that the hydrating ingredients in the formula will be absorbed.
How to use Micellar water:
- Used with a cotton ball or roll and gently swab your face with no rinsing unless otherwise advised.
Difference between Micellar water and Toner:
- Micellar water: It is all in one product, cleanser, toner and makeup remover.
- Toner: Is used after cleansers as the last step in a skincare routine and it is suitable for oily skin where pore tightening is required.